At least 3 / 7 years of
post-doctoral experience respectively for Assistant or Associate professors.
Experience in teaching Obstetrics and Gynecology to undergraduate medical
students in clerkship training, clinical skill training and theoretical
teaching. Experience of working as a clinician in a teaching hospital. Evidence
of good research by publications
Teaching Ob & G to undergraduate medical students including bed-side teaching.
- Assessment of clinical competency
- Working as a clinician in a hospital
- Participate in research
- Organize students clerkship training
A basic medical degree with
post-graduation like PhD, MD, Fellowship, American/Canadian board or equivalent
in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Experience of teaching undergraduate medical students under clerkship training
- Giving bed-side teaching
- Experience of assessing students in clinical competency.