1. Bachelor/Master/PhD in Engineering in the relevant disciplines
2. Ability to manage the laboratory.
3. Ability to conduct experimental work.
4. Ability to model/simulate using Matlab/Simulink (power system toolbox).
5. Knowledge/ability to work on real-time simulator including Hardware-In-Loop (HIL) and Rapid-Control-Prototyping (RCP), (using dSPACE and/or OPAL-RT).
6. Knowledge/ability to model/simulate power electronics/machine drive systems, (inverter circuits), and their integration with power systems and machine drive.