· The Sharjah Institute for Medical Research (SIMR) is currently recruiting a postdoctoral fellow in the Gene Editing & Therapy research group.
· The ideal candidate should hold a PhD in a biomedical science field with extensive experience in Cellular and Molecular Biology.
· He/She should have experience in cell culture, molecular biology, and biochemistry techniques such as PCR, qRT-PCR, cloning, western blot, flow cytometry, confocal microscopy,..
· He/She should have extensive experience in working with mice including establishing mouse xenograft models, and performing various types of cell injection and drug administration. Experience with IVIS imaging system is highly desirable.
· Experience in DNA and RNA library construction for Next Generation Sequencing is also desirable but not essential.