1. Develop the section's operational plans and monitor the effective implementation of same while ensuring that they are in line with other plans from across RISE in order to contribute to the realization of the Research and Graduate Studies function's overall strategic objectives.
2. Supervise the effective achievement of the recruitment services section objectives, set individual objectives, supervise the team's performance, and support in the development of staff in order to participate in the achievement of the overall RISE objectives.
3. Provide on-the-job training and constructive feedback to all subordinates to support their overall personal and professional development in order to contribute in preparing a workforce that drives UOS and achieve its strategic objectives.
4. Organize and supervise the activities and work of subordinates to ensure that all work within the contract management section is carried out in an efficient manner which is consistent with the Research and Graduate Studies function's operating procedures and operational plans.
5. Motivate subordinates and contribute in identifying opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes, and practices while taking into account international leading practices in the contract management spectrum, improvement of business processes, cost reduction, and productivity enhancement.
Systems, Processes and Reports
6. Provide input to enhance and oversee the implementation of the section's procedures, to ensure adherence to UOS's regulations.
Supervise the preparation and review the center's reports and ensure that they are prepared timely and accurately, and meet the RISE's requirements, and standards.