The responsibilities of the post-doctoral research associate will include and will not be limited to:
1. Manage the day-to day running of the clinical epidemiology research group
2. Collaborate and work effectively with faculty, staff and project coordinators to ensure the
timely delivery of key project milestones and high-quality research output.
3. To work with researchers within the clinical epidemiology research group to develop and
disseminate original research that supports the group’s research agenda
4. Prepare drafts of research ethical approvals
5. Prepare drafts of research plans for grant applications
6. Prepare drafts of research reports for publication
7. Contribute and oversee field surveys and data collection
8. Develop, modify and update data collection tools and software for different projects.
9. Lead on the data management and cleaning of datasets.
10. Analyze both primary and secondary data under faculty supervision.
11. Produce statistical outputs, tables and visualizations of findings.
12. Develop and deliver both written and visual outputs that are appropriate for different
13. Write and draft scientific reports
14. Assist in academic manuscript writing