Supervise the new laboratory in the area of Robotics and undertake all related duties and responsibilities, which may also include:
1. Follow all University policies regulations for safe working procedures.
2. Conduct research in the area of Robotics and Computer Vision.
3. Collect field data and conduct laboratory experiments.
4. Analyze data and work with relevant state-of-the-art specialized software packages.
5. Write research proposals and reports, and present research findings.
6. Collaborate across multiple projects and research faculty within various research themes.
7. Supervise or coordinate the work of graduate research assistants, students, technicians, and others in executing research projects and activities.