· Bachelor's Degree in Multimedia/Visual Communications, Video Production, Graphic Design, Digital Media Design, Fine Arts or closely related field
· 2 years' experience in designing and developing xAPI or SCORM/AICC compliant interactive learning assets using Adobe Captivate, Storyline or similar tools, and publishing content to a learning management system (LMS).
· We need the applicant to present a portfolio of his work
Preferred Job Qualifications
· Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills.
· Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects.
· Experience designing innovative learning assets including and not limited to infographics, illustrations, virtual reality/augmented reality, audio, interactive lessons, and animations.
· Experience designing, developing, and maintaining game-based and/or adaptive learning environments.
· Experience developing accessible, ADA-compliant materials.
· Familiarity with FERPA related to online learning technologies.
· Experience collaborating with SMEs and Instructional Designers on the creation of learning projects.
· Experience with the higher education environment and working successfully with university faculty/subject matter experts.
· Ability to work collaboratively and effectively as an individual contributor and member of multiple internal and external teams and organizations.
· Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize, work independently, and meet strict deadlines