Main accountabilities & expectations
1. Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and
transmitting text, data, and graphics.
2. Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating
3. Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel;
arranging meetings, conferences.
4. Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or
5. Prepares reports by collecting information.
6. Secretary Skills and Qualifications:
7. Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft
Office Skills, Professionalism, Confidentiality, Organization, Typing, Verbal
8. Performing other duties as assigned by the line manager/director
Excellent communication skills, both interpersonally and in writing.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Ability to work under pressure, multitask, meet deadlines, and work collaboratively with other
Executive Team members and other staff.
Demonstrate a high level of self-motivation and self-direction,
Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to effectively share information
across and between multiple disciplines and reach audiences with varied technical and