Main accountabilities & expectations
- Assess training needs through surveys and interviews with students, employees, faculty and other relevant community members.
- Manage all administrative activities related to training courses including educational material, scheduling, timings, training area reservations (theaters and labs), catering, and certificate preparations.
- Provide students/participants with guidance and information regarding training needs, career research, options, goal setting and job searching as per their specialization. In addition to suggesting courses/workshops that can help enhance their practical skills.
- Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness. In addition to recommending solutions on areas that might require improvement.
- Provide an array of course manuals, course presentations, video libraries, and other relevant references in order to help students/participants prepare for their course requirements.
- Prepare all the required materials related to courses including preparing and distributing nametags, sign-in sheet, certificates, and ensure that any other course requirements are prepared and ready beforehand as needed.
- Conduct and execute courses evaluations and surveys, and prepare the course evaluation analysis and report the results the director, as well as report any suggestions or matters of concern to the line manager in order to take the necessary action.
- Submit regular reports to the concerned faculty/supervisor regarding the students' performance evaluation during their training.
- Ensure that Health and Safety standards are implemented at the center at all times, and report any matters of concern to the line manager and/or related personnel in order to take action.