We seek a candidate with a basic degree in Physics and Astronomy and with a proven research record of planning, obtaining and analyzing observations to investigate profound questions about the planets and their moons, together with their ring systems, gas clouds, atmospheres, and magnetospheres, how planetary systems formed, and whether they were -- or could be -- capable of supporting life are welcome to apply. Experience in planetary space exploration is highly sought in light of the Emirates Mars Mission.
The candidate is expected to:
· Teach undergraduate and graduate students in Physics, Astrophysics and Planetary science.
· Contribute to the development of new courses/programs.
· Supervise Master-students, PhD students and Postdoctoral fellows.
· Conduct scientific research that serve the community and contribute to current trends.
- Develop ambitious interdisciplinary research projects.