· Assist the solar-cell research team of CAMR.
- Work on a base-line solar-cell (including design, fabrication, and testing) according to latest state-of-the-art reports.
- Run experimental procedures and collect data.
· Manage and develop pertinent experimental techniques and instrumentation.
· Train research assistants/graduate students.
· Publish research results and present them in conferences and meetings.
· Follow all university policies and regulations for safe working procedures.
- Perform other relevant duties as requested by the director of CAMR.