1. Lead the development and execution of the Alumni Association's processes and procedures and ensure that they are in alignment with best practices and UoS's requirements.
2. Create and implement effective strategies that help improve alumni relations in areas such as Alumni benefits and services, communication and publicity, as well as events and activities.
3. Assist the Vice Chancellor for Community Affairs with planning, coordinating, updating, and implementing the strategic plan for any matters related to the Alumni Association, and drive results for an related strategic key performance indicators.
4. Lead and manage all activities related to alumni committee meetings, including organizing executive committee meetings, assigning roles and tasks, following up with committee members, and any other tasks related to the committee's tasks and responsibilities.
5. Monitor day-to-day Alumni Association activities and ensure that business processes and work flows are executed correctly and efficiently. As well as ensure that job tasks are distributed between team members fairly and professionally.
6. Provide leadership to the Alumni Association Section's team in order to build and develop their organizational capabilities, provide them with development opportunities such as training, coaching, etc., as well as report on their performance.
7. Organize and manage specialized alumni engagement programs that aim to increase connections and empower alumni members in order to continue being active and supportive members of the University's community.
8. Manage and organize all alumni events and strategic initiatives, as well as build sustainable relationships with alumni members to help contribute to fundraising projects.
9. Oversee that development and management of the main UoS alumni database and ensure that the database is constantly accurate and up-to-date.
10. Contribute in the annual budget preparations by providing the VC with the section's annual requirements such as IT equipment, furniture, etc.
11. Prepare various reports, analysis and statistics related to the Alumni Association Section when requested by the Vice Chancellor.