• Ability to teach design studio and related courses in the area of fashion design and textile, with a special interest in teaching history of fashion or representation (drawing, CAD), pattern making, advanced textile printing courses.
• Strong research abilities and design activities.
• Outstanding design skills with industry experience.
• Academically advise undergraduate students.
• Participate in Program/Department and College assignments, activities, & events.
• Actively participate in relevant professional activities in order to improve teaching and subject matter competence.
• Serve on faculty committees as appointed or elected.
• Participate in engaged scholarship (Community Engagement) and other activities as assigned by the Department Chair or College Dean.