1. Lead the development and execution of the Talent Acquisition section’s processes and procedures and ensure that they are in alignment with best practices and UOS’s requirements.
2. Analyze, modify and recommend ways to improve current talent acquisition procedures as well as design new recruiting procedures when required (e.g. job application, on-boarding processes, etc.)
3. Review and identify appropriate sourcing channels that will help deliver the required manpower (e.g. UoS Website, Job Portals, Recruitment Agencies, Headhunting, Advertisement in Publications, etc.)
4. Monitor day-to-day talent acquisition activities and ensure that business processes and workflows are executed correctly and efficiently. As well as ensure that work tasks are distributed between team members fairly and professionally.
5. Oversee and review the screening process including reviewing lists of selected candidates, phone screening Interviews, interview schedules, interview assessments, and reference checks.
6. Review and approve all employment offers once they are ready in order to ensure the offered terms and conditions are relevant and accurate.
7. Provide leadership to the team in order to build and develop their organizational capabilities, provide them with development opportunities such as training, coaching, etc., as well as report on their performance.
8. Develop recruitment techniques, materials and manuals as well as manage the awareness sessions among the university in order to help enhance employee engagement.
9. Provide support to line managers regarding talent acquisition processes such as sorting applications, interviews, short lists and job offers. As well as liaise with the concerned line managers to obtain further information/feedback when required.
10. Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and government entities, as well as participate in job fairs and career events in order to find the best candidates for current and future vacancies.
11. Lead Talent Acquisition related projects that help support and improve the department and the University in general, and supervise the project team ensuring each members completes their work tasks accurately and on time. As well as supervise all project phases from requirement gathering to implementation.
12. Contribute as a fundamental member of the Human Resources Committee, and provide insight regarding various issues such as job interviews, job candidates, promotion requests, transfer requests, part-time hires, etc.
13. Prepare various reports, analysis and statistics related to the Talent Acquisition section when requested.