Main accountabilities & expectations
- Receive student's applications and confirm their eligibility and the validity of their documents to ensure compliance with the admission's procedures. As well as handle admission decisions for new, transferred, readmitted and visiting students.
- Enter students' personal and academic information in the Banner system and audit it, to complete their admission process, as well as complete the necessary electronic archiving for each student.
- Respond proactively to students by providing them with varied information and reports concerning their academic status.
- Maintain registration operations by monitoring registration courses, declaration of major, change of major, drop-add of courses and withdrawal to ensure students' lists are continually update.
- Assist in maintaining the class schedule and ensure that academic schedules are uploaded and updated on the registration system accurately each semester.
- Assist in verifying students' final grades, CGPA calculations and academic standings, as well as handle grade changes and release final grades to students.
- Review and verify the list of "expected to graduate" students ensuring they have completed their graduation requirements. As well as process graduation decisions and dates for each student.
- Follow up with the students by ensuring they complete their admission and registration procedures and they submit their missing documents to properly complete their registration.
- Assist students, applicants, parents, and visitors by answering questions or providing information regarding the admission requirements via telephone calls, emails and in-person.
- Follow the Admission Department and Registration Department's regulations and procedures at all times, and implement the department's strategic plan to achieve the overall goals.
- Prepare various reports, lists and statistics related to the Admission and Registration Section when requested by the line manager.